fbpx

OUR SERVICES

Web Development
Social Media Advertising.
E-mail Marketing.
PPC.
Re-marketing.
Video.

WE KNOW GROWTH

blue
We will improve your Google ranking.
Our SEO team will complete a full website audit, often resulting in editing its content, adding content, and modifying HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines like Google, Yahoo etc. Adding backlinks, or inbound links is another key SEO tactic.
red
Keep your clients coming back with more frequency.
At SEED, our email/SMS marketing team commonly attempts to achieve one or more of three primary objectives. Build loyalty/trust, brand awareness or call to action. Our team utilizes optimized email and SMS messages with the purpose of enhancing a merchant's relationship with current or previous customers, encouraging customer loyalty and repeat business,. We will also help you acquire prospect email addresses through strategic initiatives on your site in order to move them from prospects to customers. Our video production team can produce professional quality explainer videos, promotional videos and social videos designed to engage your audience and deliver you new customers.
yellow
Drive more leads. Increase your traffic and your sales!
We focus on results based SEM including keyword marketing or pay-per-click advertising (PPC), bidding on specific keywords or phrases and ensuring your ads appear on page one of the leading search engines. (Google, Yahoo and Bing) SEED employs industry leading PPC experts to maximize your reach while keeping cost per acquisition to a minimum. Ask our experts about YouTube ads. YouTube reaches more 18-49 year olds than any broadcast or network TV station. If your company sells B2B we can assist with LinkedIn strategies as well to generate leads and opportunities.
green
Increase your sales!
Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. Generally, only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to you website. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites or apps online.
blue
Video is versatile & engaging
It’s also easy to share across multiple platforms. Consumers like it because it is easy to digest, entertaining and engaging, and marketers like it because it can give a potentially huge return on investment (ROI) through many channels. Our video production team can produce professional quality explainer videos, promotional videos and social videos designed to engage your audience and deliver you new customers.
red
1.6 billion people world wide
are connected to a small business on Facebook alone . SEED’s social media experts can design and implement a Facebook/ Instagram display advertising campaign to drive clients to your website in large numbers. Ask our experts about YouTube ads. YouTube reaches more 18-49 year olds than any broadcast or network TV station. If your company sells B2B we can assist with LinkedIn strategies as well to generate leads and opportunities.

Our experts will work with you to determine the best products and services to achieve your growth plans.

WHY CHOOSE US?

We know growth!
We are constantly focused on delivering you the right traffic
AND converting it to increase your sales. In addition, each month you'll receive a weekly report that showcases your growth.

Weekly Report

INTERESTED ON OUR SERVICES?

Get a Free 60 Second Home Page Video

When you sign a 12 month digital growth retainer agreement with SEED Your Business